Aliante Nature Discovery Park

Aliante Nature Discovery Park is a 0.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near North Las Vegas, Nevada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At the corner of N. Aliante Pkwy and Nature Park Dr.

Decided to check this little park out with my dog one afternoon. I enjoyed the green areas for her to enjoy, but all the geese droppings made it unattractive. There is a small playground for children to play, a nice lake with a waterfall where ducks swim and another small lake where turtles were sunbathing. Cute park, not really a hike.

Decent park. I just didn't like the geese everywhere with all of their droppings. My dogs enjoyed the park with lots of grass.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

A nice leisurely walk.
Excellent Park!

Sunday, June 04, 2017

I wouldn't call this a hiking trail, but it was perfect for my 2 yr old grandson to "hike." He loved the dinosaurs and the ducks!

Monday, March 13, 2017

It's a city park, not a hike. In my opinion it doesn't belong on this app or any trail guide.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Feels like a North Las Vegas Central Park with all the animals/wildlife. Peaceful.

Sunday, March 06, 2016