Swanson Park Trail

Swanson Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellevue, Nebraska that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If you're in the Omaha area, this is the park to bike. I can't tell you how many times I've taken my bike here, but I seem to enjoy it best in the rain. It's short enough that a single trip may not be enough but the sharp turns, steep inclines and unpredictability of the trail after rain and weather makes this a fantastic ride. Although I hear this is a popular trail and it get's crowded, I've only ran into a handful of people on my countless trips. Take a helmet if you plan to hit the trail hard because the last trip I went on, a fallen tree took me off my bike after a sharp jump in the trail.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

This is a great trail to mountain bike. Has options for all skill levels. Trail is always in great condition and easy to get too. Highly recommended.