Swanson Park Trail

Swanson Park Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellevue, Nebraska that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from February until October.

I really enjoyed this trail. Have only gone once. I went hiking. seems like a fun place to bike. Only thing is narrow trail with alot of quick turns. Just need to be careful and watch out for bikers.

First time being on this trail yesterday and so glad we brought bug spray. We had our 5 young children and puppy with us. We followed the Easy signs and stayed on the main path. After 30 minutes or so we turned around because we weren't sure how far we had left. Very woodsy and so pretty. Bring lots of water for everyone and bug spray and humor.

Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

If you're in the Omaha area, this is the park to bike. I can't tell you how many times I've taken my bike here, but I seem to enjoy it best in the rain. It's short enough that a single trip may not be enough but the sharp turns, steep inclines and unpredictability of the trail after rain and weather makes this a fantastic ride. Although I hear this is a popular trail and it get's crowded, I've only ran into a handful of people on my countless trips. Take a helmet if you plan to hit the trail hard because the last trip I went on, a fallen tree took me off my bike after a sharp jump in the trail.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

This is a great trail to mountain bike. Has options for all skill levels. Trail is always in great condition and easy to get too. Highly recommended.