Chalco Hills Trails

Chalco Hills Trails is a 7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Omaha, Nebraska that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

This 6-mile trail is a mixture of double-track and small sections of single-track that span around the perimeter of Wehrspann Lake. As the name implies, it is not flat, so expect to do some light climbing the entire way. It is not technical, you just need to be able to climb a little.

This was a pleasant walk! My 5 year old and 9 year old along with our 3 year old Husky had a wonderful time! Everyone we encountered was very friendly. It was a very flat trail! Can't wait to take the bikes out there next time!

Great place for easy walks and run. We exercise us and our pets here:)

I great for walk or run.

The trail is smooth and well maintained. Not too busy. One spot that does mud over during storms.

I LOVE this trail!! It's huge. I do the 5.8 mile loop, but there are options to expand the length. It's paved. There are some tough inclines but they are short and spaced out. Completely surrounds the lake. Great spot!

great park

Great paved path with plenty of grass on the sides for softer running. Good up and downs for a workout.

I loved these trails! Great for an easy walk, and not too crowded on a Saturday morning.

Beautiful trail! Great for biking and kite flying.

Good for a brisk walk. No extreme hills to climb.