Woodbine Falls

Woodbine Falls is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Nye, Montana that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October.

Trail doesn't follow some of the best views of the lower falls

Love this hike! Not very hard and not very long. Beautiful

Easy trail. Nice place to take out of state visitors. Beautiful waterfalls. Pleasant way to spend a morning.

Nice little easy hike for all ages. I brought my 4 month old puppy with me and he was fine. The falls were very pretty and trails clearly marked.

Great trail for a short hike with kids, and ends with incredible views.

Easy hike. Completed 1.6 mile out and back. Finished early due to the fact that I lost the trail.

Great hike and easy for the kids!

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Good hike to start out the season. It's short with winding switchbacks that make the change in elevation gradual and easier to adjust to. The destination is well worth the hike. Plus with the hike being short gives you plenty of time for another trail head or to head over to Redlodge, MT for some well deserved lunch.

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Great hike!

Monday, June 06, 2016

Amazing. Great walk for a family.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Trail is well maintained and beautiful. We went with some of the "old folk" and they were able to complete it with no issues. The falls are fantastic!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Great hike! A few trees were down on the trail but simple to get around. The trail was closed but we just went around the gate and saw a few other people up there as well. The falls were frozen over on top but water was running under neath and you could see it at a few different places. Short and easy but well worth the final destination view!

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Very easy trail. Great for the entire family. We had to walk in from the closed gate at the campground entrance. The vault toilets in the campground were unlocked! The trail itself was beautiful. It winded up the mountain to reach the falls, which were more like a cascade than falls, but it may be that the water level is low... If you look off to the left in the distance, you can see 2 huge falls on the other mountain. I imagine the scene in the summer is astonishing. We hiked on 2/28/16 and there wasn't any snow left on the trail. It was absolutely quiet with no evidence of other humans to be found.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Love Woodbine so much!!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Nice simple hike. Not recommended for Disabled. Some steep inclines for short distances. Highly recommended. Beautiful views of the falls.

Friday, July 31, 2015

This has been a favorite hike since I was a kid and now I am able to take my kids! My 5 year old made all 7 miles on her own two feet! I like the first 2.5 miles the best, the last mile down to Sioux Charley I can take or leave.