Welcome Creek Trail

Welcome Creek Trail is a 6.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Clinton, Montana that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Very beautiful trail - once you find it. I wondered around for an hour before finding the right spot. you know you're on the right trail when you have to cross the creek; so, bring sandals! The trail itself is overgrown with stinging nettles about 2 miles back. If you want to go the whole way bring pants or something to hack the nettles down. otherwise very pretty and has a swimming area at the bridge.

It was way overgrown. but we enjoyed it. best was the beginning with the bridge. found yummy raspberries on trail.

Moose and stinging​ nettle. I just had bag luck on this trail.

Monday, July 18, 2016

Trail is overgrown in some places and lots of nettles. A very nice hike though!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Very pretty but you can tell not many people get to it. I wore shorts, which I should have worn pants since I either ran through something stingy or I'm something I'm allergic to. Another note is that I ran into a young moose! Scared me half to dearth but definitely cool. The bridge is also a major cool point. I don't think I'll do this trail again though. Ouch!

Monday, March 14, 2016

What a beautiful area. After parking in the limited spaces, cross a sturdy suspension bridge and get down to water level to enjoy the water. Hiking will take you back into the Welcome Creek area on a forest floor so soft it's springy.

Monday, October 31, 2016