Triple Tree Trail is a 5.4 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Bozeman, Montana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 5.4 miles Elevation Gain: 958 feet Route Type: Out & Back

Encountered a black bear in one of the choke berry sections! Very cool!

lovely trail with great views. Perfect afternoon jaunt following delicious lunch at Dave's Sushi. A lot of bike travel. keep an eye out behind you when going down the hill.

Beautiful trail. If you are not super fit I would rate this as a moderate trail and not easy. Quite a bit of uphill climbing...but worth it once you get to the top. Lots of great views. Really enjoyed this trail!

First hike of our Bozeman visit - a great one when you need to break yourself in and adjust to the altitude. Walking through the chokecherry bushes this time of year is a little unnerving, but we didn’t encounter any wildlife. There are still quite a few wildflowers and you get a beautiful view of Bozeman at the peak.

Well maintained trail with a nice view at the top. It's a mixed use trail so if you're a hiker or trail runner, it's sometimes a narrow single track, so be aware of cyclists. There were still beautiful wildflowers even this late in August since we had a lot of rain this summer. I wish I'd hiked it while all the wild roses were blooming!

Beautiful trail for dogs! Great views!

Great short trail. Lots of flowers

Definitely a tricky trail run for beginners!

Nice hike through a beautiful meadow. Comfortable trail. The view from top didn’t hurt the eyes❤️. The wild flowers were gorgeous along with the huge dandelions!

Nice quick hike close to town. Nice view at the top.

Muddy at lower elevations. Nice quick trail close to town.

do this one!! up hill is awesome. Downhill is even better! after awhile going up there will be a split. I recommend going left and coming down right LATER in the day. I started at like 625 and was great. such a great after work ride. definitely recommend.

The first hill is the hardest part of the trial. It's a great trail with some awesome views.

We loved this hike.❤️Started at the designated parking area instead of the trailhead which gave a nice 1 mile meadow hike prior to starting on the actual trail. Rapid climb with switchbacks but getting to the top was well worth the climb as the spring flowers were all in bloom with many vivid colors. I highly recommend this hike.

Nice, easy hike through the woods. Mostly city views, but tall mountains in the distance. Hiking counter clockwise, shortly after the bench area, there is a spur trail that goes higher across two more peaks and then ultimately meets back up with the original trail. This was my favorite part of the hike as some of the views hid the city and the hike felt more remote through some thicker woods. This portion was very steep grade.

Nice trail! Was surprised by there being no trash can to throw away dog poop! That’s the only improvement I would suggest :)

Love this trail. Conditions were stellar this evening. Snow on trail, but packed. I ran with micro spikes and it was ideal. There is a deer carcass right in the middle of trail after the split if you head right. Be mindful of that I guess.

Great trail that takes a decent amount of time to complete. Even during the winter the trail has enough traffic that the snow on the trail gets packed down. The view from up top is average.

loved this hike. beautiful views. has a real easy incline.

Friday, August 31, 2018

I love this hike. It is shaded a loop is always nice to do and I find it very relaxing. A little secret is of you park in the parking lot you have about a mile hike across a field before you even get to the trail head. So many people turn in by the homes and Park alongside the road and start right at the trailhead! If I had to post a negative some times bikers come flying down the trail with not a lot of regard for others but usually they are decent. Try it! I’m sure it will become a favorite!! This is probably my favorite hike in Bozeman

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Gorgeous views and trail. I enjoy tackling the loop counterclockwise personally. Generally this trail loads up with tons of people: hikers, bikers, runners, families, and dogs. It can be a lot at times but I've certainly been able to enjoy the trail mostly to myself from time to time if I'm lucky.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Challenging uphill climbs and loose sandy gravel on the downhill stretches. Needs good grippy tires during the drier weeks. A great trail for hikers too. Good view at the top.

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Great hike! This is also a good trail for mountain biking. Lots of shade on the way up. You should do it :)