St. Mary and Virginia Falls Trail

St. Mary and Virginia Falls Trail is a 3.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near East Glacier Park, Montana that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from January until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

straightforward and simple hike one way takes you to st. marys and virginia falls which both were spectacular though I saw a lot of people turn around before reaching the actual Virginia Falls so keep going and you'll know when you reach the end!

the other way was supposed to lead to another waterfall but i never found it. but there was a cool floating dock

Amazing hike - the hike to Virginia Falls is worth the uphill climb.

Go all the way to the end. Pack food and sunscreen. Enjoy

Easy trail, but a bit crowded. go all the way to the end at Virginia falls, worth it and less people up there.

This hike is not dog friendly just to be clear so wife and I had to take turns but really a boring mediocre waterfall hike

Family friendly hike. There are pit toilets along the trail. Plus tons of shade and places to kick back and enjoy the view. If you think you can brave it bring a towel and hop in one of the pools by the falls. It's cold but refreshing!! We saw two moose swimming across St. Mary Lake on our way back to the car so keep an eye out for wildlife!

Wonderful!

Great trail. This was my first attempt to record our hike and didn't get it done because I dropped my phone in the water. Luckily it wasn't swept away down stream.

Awesome hike, starts out going through burnt up forest but new growth has taken over, the falls were amazing dont just stop at the first one go all the way to the end at virginia falls, fairly easy hike.

This was a great trail hike for our family including grandparents, grandchild and parents. You start out in the old burned area of the forest which has given way to new plant growth, but has a wonderful eerie feeling as you hike through it. On the way, you will pass St. Mary's falls, then onto the larger Virginia Falls. Virginal Falls was great because it was so hot when we were hiking and the spray from the falls cooled us off before we headed back to the trailhead. I can't say enough about this particular hike and GNP.