Rainbow Falls

Rainbow Falls is a 1.9 mile out and back trail located near East Glacier Park, Montana that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is best used from April until October.

Glacier Park Inc. P.O. Box 2025, Columbia Falls, Montana 59912 406-8922525

Friday, June 16, 2017

This is super easy and the wildlife alone is worth the walk. I got lucky and caught a couple of dippers near their nest.
Based on a couple of experiences during the week I should note that you WILL need your passport or a travel visa to travel beyond the ranger station

Monday, June 12, 2017

Nice easy hike to a beautiful falls I have seen twice. Once in beginning of June and once in Mid July. Both stunning pictures.

Sunday, March 06, 2011

I hiked this at a time my wife was less mobile, so I left her in the parking lot and completed the hike with a lot of speed-walking and jogging - thus my rating of Moderate difficulty. However, I took plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful falls, and even took a couple of breaks to chat with fellow hikers. I would place this somewhere between a worthwhile rest stop, and a nice destination in itself.