Pine Creek Falls

Pine Creek Falls is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Livingston, Montana that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Trail was very easy with a couple moderate inclines. Kid and dog friendly. I went alone around dawn at 7am and only saw one other gentleman on the trail at this time. Got a bit crowded on my way back. Trail extends further to a lake. Great views of surrounding mountains through the trees and waterfall.

The trail description is very accurate. Our 4 year old hiked the entire trail by herself. The trail was fairly crowded (it's a holiday weekend), but it was still enjoyable. Great views and the waterfall was nice, with a narrow foot bridge to cross the creek below the falls.

Rocky trail to run on, but cool. At dawn alone bear spray makes for a good running buddy.

Falls flowing well.

Fun hike with the kids gets a little busy in the afternoon but overall a great hike!

My favorite quick trail around Livingston! Always beautiful and if you go early not very crowded. We take the dogs here almost every morning early hike up to the falls (sometimes to the top which is worth the extra .5 mile) and then we run back down. There is plenty of water along the way for the dogs too.

Great hike with my son on my back.

Easy to moderate for us 60 year olds. Used our hiking sticks and glad of it. Beautiful falls. Fun bridge to stand on.

pretty cool i guess

great hike, beautiful falls.