Our Lake From South Fork Teton Trailhead

Our Lake From South Fork Teton Trailhead is a 7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Choteau, Montana that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from July until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My favorite lake hike that I have done so far. Really amazing views as you hike and at the top.

Great hike ... I need to remember to bring more water on these hot days

dose anyone know how the our lake trail is

Went in late May and the last mile was still snow covered and the lake was frozen. Hard to get to the top in the deep snow which made it impossible to find any real trail, but it was a fun challenge and we had a great time. Really beautiful.

Amazing Hike!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Monday, August 15, 2016

Gorgeous!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Great trail. It's full of thick vegetation, but breaks open into rocky pathways with breathtaking views.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Awesome!

Thursday, July 07, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Monday, July 04, 2016

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Amazing views and nicely maintained trail! The wildlife abounds as does the Rocky Mountain plant life our gps put it at 6.2 miles round trip

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Been doing this family hike since I was 7. Love it.
Moderate. Good for all ages. Beautiful lake, waterfall, alpine valleys with wildflowers, mountain goats. Everything you want in a Montana hike.