Mystic Lake Trail

Mystic Lake Trail is a 19.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bozeman, Montana that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Apr 7, Went to the Bozeman Creek Bridge. Too much snow afterwards. With the strong winds in the afternoon there were multiple dead trees crashing. Impressive. A few small ones feel on the trail between mu hike up and my return!! Very enjoyable.

This trail is filled with excellent views!!!

loved it. beautiful

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thursday, August 14, 2014

I did this trail on my new new mountain bike. We absolutely loved it, it was not an easy climb to the top but totally worth it. Again, it was my first bike ride so it may be easy for some but it was fairly demanding for me.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mystic lake is a great easy day hike. The lake is nice and peaceful and I saw a ton of wildlife when I went. There is a cabin you can reserve through the forest service if you don't like sleeping in a tent, otherwise there are some great camping spots around the lake if you want to spend the night. One word of caution though, the lake does have small leaches, so bare that in mind if you decide to go skinny dipping.