Leverich Canyon Trail

Leverich Canyon Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bozeman, Montana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Intense climb, intense descent. Great fun.

great ride but it is safer if hikers do not take the down hill. mtn bikers fly down the back half of the loop

Rigorous but totally worth it! Great views at all stage of the hike

Beautiful views. Very quiet with a back country feel. Bring bear spray

Most fun and challenging ride I've encountered. I agree with a previous post that hikers should beware as getting in the way on the downhill would result in bodily harm for both. Wish this trail were in my backyard but alas, we have no such rides in Minnesota.

Had a great time hiking this trail in late November. There was an inch of snow on the ground, which made the trail a bit slick, but not too difficult. I agree that the 4.1 miles is inaccurate. I tracked 5.4 miles, and the sign at the trail head reports 5 miles.

I would consider this a moderate difficulty hike. I am a seasonal hiker in decent shape, and my mom and I completed the trail in two hours including stops for pictures.

Regardless of the distance it was a nice hike. There were some very beautiful views peaking through the trees, and lots of animal tracks!

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Great trail for my biking downhill has superb berms and a few rollers.

Saturday, August 06, 2016