Kim Williams Nature Trail

Kim Williams Nature Trail is a 9.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Missoula, Montana that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Watch for off leash dogs! while biking Saturday 7/28 i was knocked off my bike by a dog off leash (ran into my front wheel). Stitches and an afternoon in the clinic, I'll call 911 next time.

Nice view of the river with a few outlets to swim. We found the tiny waterfall at the beginning of our hike which was why we picked this trail and was a little disappointed. But the swim made it all worth the walk.

Good for running and biking as the path is wide and flat gravel. However I find it overly populated, lots of litter and human activity, and somewhat of a boring trail. The nice thing is it's so close to town. Otherwise there are better local trails IMO.

Great trail for running/biking. There can be sketchy characters lurking... which is why I gave it only 4 stars. I have come across little homeless camps and stray campers (one time the hikers behind me had to call the police on one of the tents due to "aggressive activity" so be aware.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

It's a great hike. Easily accessible. It's very easy and not to much nature, which is why I have it a 3 instead of higher. Still a beautiful, enjoyable trail.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Super pretty walk :)

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great for walking or running. Leads to the back of Mt Sentinel hiking trail.

Friday, April 29, 2016

great hike about 3 hours if you stop and enjoy the views.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Great river trail. Very nice at night

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I have run this easy scenic trail on several occasions when I'm here working. I was advised today not run this trail alone as a single female.

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Nice easy walk along the river..

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

If you're looking for a nice trail to enjoy in the city of Missoula to say take a date out on a relaxing walk, take the dog and let them hop in the river, jog, bike, etc. - this is the trail for you. Plenty of other runners, dog walkers and such to meet along the way as this trail is quite popular.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

If you live in Missoula you use this trail as an easily accessible place to just take a walk, run or quick ride, maybe a swim. There are trails that you can find that will allow access to the back of Crazy canyon and the top of the mtn but otherwise it is just a lovely walk, run or bike ride in town. Well used and appreciated.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017