Bozeman (Sourdough) Creek Nature Trail

Bozeman (Sourdough) Creek Nature Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Bozeman, Montana that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very easy and accessible walk by a bubbling creek. Great for children.

Beautiful hike be sure to take one of the foot paths off of the trail. They wind through the forest and make for a quick detour and increase the chance of an animal encounter. We ran into a couple of deer while we were there.

I LOVE THIS TRAIL! I'm a student and it being so close to campus is awesome! I go to this trail all the time, sunshine or snow. It does get pretty muddy and slick when it's snowy, but still awesome. I saw a moose once too! Really simple hike and it goes on for at least 3 miles there and back (so 6 total), but I've never actually reached the end of it. GO! You won't regret it!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Decent in-town trail. Wasn't as trafficked as I was expecting, but some bikers definitely ignore the "Slow Down" signs. Some good views of the surrounding ranges though!

Wednesday, June 29, 2016