Bear Creek Overlook Trail

Bear Creek Overlook Trail is a 4.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Victor, Montana that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October.

Absolutely amazing view. Good for kids and those in shape up to 65. The entire way is switchbacks making the climb easy to scale. Overall , very easy and extremely rewarding hike.

A little longer than we expected with a 6 year old and it was hot, but the views were GORGEOUS!!! Windy as heck, could be dangerous with small, curious kids

Easy trail and such a glorious reward at the top!! We will definitely do this one again! The only issue we had was the recorded trail guide was not accurate.

very easy, well maintained, gradual hike. about 2.4mi one way. Hike it in the rain, with my family on Sunday, 6yr and 9 yr old girls. it was absolutely worth it. Amazing views all the way up

Hiked with my 10 week old infant in a front carrier and was still an easy hike. The view was AMAZING, could have stayed up there all day! We'll definitely be back:)

Incredible views from the lookout, not a hard hike at all. Still quite a bit of snow the last mile and a half but it is packed and easy to walk on.

For the small amount of work put in, the payout is incredible. One of my favorite views in the state.

Wonderful hike on a gorgeous October afternoon. Hike provided a perfect cardiac workout for a fifty-something. Spectacular vistas, especially looking westward into the more primitive areas. I'll post some pictures later.

Beautiful hike. Made it almost all the way up until we saw fresh bear tracks going along the trail, so we decided to turn around because we had no way to protect ourselves.

Once you locate the start of the actual Trail it is a nice gradual climb with plenty of switchback. Hikes it with a friend on 10-9-2016. It is worth the Terrain and I will return. I did leave a Token of Gratitude for all the beauty this has to offer. Would recommend to not being children due to the stop off at the Trails end. Allow plenty of time to enjoy the Beauty.

geocaching

Amazing views once you get to the end. The whole trail is sheltered by Lodgepole pine. The trail has lots of switch backs but is pretty gradual and easy. You can tell people have cut the switchbacks and have taken a more direct and steeper climb. Once you get to the top there are about 3 Rock outcrops you can walk out onto that have sheer drop offs. Bring layers or a jacket since it's windy at the top. I went first week of October and the Larch trees were starting to turn yellow. I'd love to go again once they have all turned yellow. The views would be even more stunning.