Zombie Trail

Zombie Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Glencoe, Missouri that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until October.

All trails seems to have the incorrect trail marked for this trail, just a heads up to anyone using this as a guideline. The trail is pretty clearly marked throughout one I found it. By the time I found it and realized it was not leading me on the same route all trails had marked, I got worried that I wouldn't have had enough time to finish it so I turned around. Overall, from what I saw it is very scenic. It seems like it would be so nice right after a rainfall with the waterfall (it was barely a trickle when we visited). I can see several spots on the trail where the rocks can be very slippery when wet or after a rain, so take that into consideration. Overall, scenic, clean, and dog friendly. Will be back.

Really liked this hike - beautiful rock formations - trail could use some more signage

Nice bike trail. Connects up with Al Foster and other trails and can get to Castlewood from it. Follows a miniature train track part of the way. Nice glade with cactus and pretty forest along the river.