Zombie Trail

Zombie Trail is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Glencoe, Missouri that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Zombie Trail goes much farther than shown here. Gateway Offroad Cyclists has a nap that shows the path. It is a great trail. Lightly trafficked.

Monday, May 22, 2017

All trails seems to have the incorrect trail marked for this trail, just a heads up to anyone using this as a guideline. The trail is pretty clearly marked throughout one I found it. By the time I found it and realized it was not leading me on the same route all trails had marked, I got worried that I wouldn't have had enough time to finish it so I turned around. Overall, from what I saw it is very scenic. It seems like it would be so nice right after a rainfall with the waterfall (it was barely a trickle when we visited). I can see several spots on the trail where the rocks can be very slippery when wet or after a rain, so take that into consideration. Overall, scenic, clean, and dog friendly. Will be back.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Really liked this hike - beautiful rock formations - trail could use some more signage

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Nice bike trail. Connects up with Al Foster and other trails and can get to Castlewood from it. Follows a miniature train track part of the way. Nice glade with cactus and pretty forest along the river.

recorded Zombie Trail