Wildcat Glades Walk

Wildcat Glades Walk is a 3.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Joplin, Missouri that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Local fishing and camping area, one unique species of lichens thrives in area.

Nice mostly shaded trail. Took the kids today and made the loop. A little warm, but beautiful.

nice Trail, beautiful scenery! But I am not from the area and was unsure where the loop headed back so I ended up hiking about 6 miles instead of 3.4.

Fun and mostly easy trail for kids! Paved trail with lots of water access. Very shady so not extremely hot during the summer.

This was a nice trail. I enjoyed it very much. As you get into the higher levels, just know that sometimes there are teenagers sitting on the bluffs and “might” be smoking pot. All in all it was perfect for an afternoon walk.

Great views of Shoal Creek all the way through. Much of the trail is shaded. Many people were swimming in the water.

This was really pretty and had great views of the water.

Great trail!

This place has something for everyone. Great scenery, great inclines with a few switch backs, partially paved, partially natural, water, picnic tables, pavilions; I could go on and on. I love this trail!

Beautiful run/hike!! I enjoyed every minute of it. I recommend starting the trail from the right entrance (not the bridge); that way you get to do the hike and experience the beautiful views towards the end!

Nice easy hike / moderate walk
Some elevation change to get to great views of the creek.

Beautiful area! Wildcat is a great representation of what SW MO has to offer. Great for light hiking, birding, plant ID and photography. Only downside is no dogs allowed.

Nice walk. Interesting on a cloudy late fall day when most of the leaves had fallen. Trails are not especially well-marked so I am still not sure how much of it I actually covered, I just wandered around for a couple of miles. Saw a few people on the paved part but I did follow an unpaved section along the creek too. Enjoyed it. Will definitely go again.

My husband and I LUV this trail for a quick bicycle cardio workout...plus quick & easy to get to☺

Local trail I have been going to for years!

Amazing views for Joplin, MO!

Fun trail

awesome

Nice easy trail running by a creek. mostly paved, but was able to wonder off trail a little, even found a little hill to climb.

This is a peaceful trail with breathtaking overlooks and is very well shaded.

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Very pretty scenery but the trail is a bit confusing!

Friday, June 09, 2017

Nice nature center at trailhead. Trail surface is predominately asphalt with some being gravel and even less natural surface. Varied, from restored prairie to woods to groomed park grounds. Several nice features along the way. I would of only given it three stars, the nature center earned it four.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Nice shady trail.

Sunday, May 07, 2017

this trail has a variety of viewpoints going from wooded Glen to small cliff side to even some caves along with great water view from a bridge

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

This trail is as hard as you choose to make it. A great place for families to experience nature and explore the natural world.

Sunday, March 19, 2017

I will have to go back and walk the entire trail, as this was my second trail of the day so I only did one of the loops. You definitely need a map for this trail because it isn't just ONE loop... there are multiple ways to travel and it is a lot farther than 3.2 miles like this app states. I wasn't that impressed with the parts that I saw. There were trash and clothing laying about. You can tell they are working to clean it up and make it better, but its just not there yet... but maybe the other parts are prettier.

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Love love love his trail! My family comes up to visit from Ok and Ark and we hike this every time! Beautiful views and something for all skill levels! Definitely recommend!

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Love this place

Sunday, February 12, 2017

done the 3.4 mile loop from the bridge thru the bluffs and back around by the river and some cool rock formations. will definitely be back to do lunch atop the bluff.

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Well-maintained and beautiful views! Needed the map to navigate.

Monday, October 24, 2016

will definitely visit again.