White River Blue Trail

White River Blue Trail is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Table Rock, Missouri that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This trail is not easy. It is at least moderate. If you’re taking kids, I’d definitely use Connector 3 to shorten it up. The grade is pretty high, even when shortened, so it is challenging. Otherwise, lovely views, but not much in the way of water views.

There are 4 trails that have connectors in this area blue, red, orange & green. I’ve only hiked them all but will be mountain biking these in the future. As a beginner I would start if biking the trails with the green & orange trails. Then I would bump up to the red trail. I could see the blue trail being a challenge for me since I’m a late bloomer at this at 51 but I’m gonna tackle it one of these days.

We were only able to go to the trail connector due to hunting season, but otherwise, nice hiking trail.

Monday, June 19, 2017