Weston Bend State Park Campground

Weston Bend State Park Campground is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Weston, Missouri that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy to Moderate with clean trails and excellent views. Highly recommend.

Nice hike

Beautiful, friendly, some good hills, beautiful views.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Great park. Maintained very well.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Very Cool, i rode this back in late August. It was great it rides like a roller coaster, if you gear it just right you'll use the downhill momentum to shoot ya up next hill. I stuck around and stayed the night in a tent in late August. I rode a couple mountain bike trails alone, and i had a encounter with hornets. I stop up top to view the river, wasn't long after i stop a hornet started hovering in my face, very hot and tired, I swatted at it wrong move couple more showed up, i took off on my bike at least a 1/4 mile down trail, stopped at next scenic overlook. I took helmet off, and here come the dang hornets again. I took off again and got the heck out of there. when I got back to truck kept feeling like something was starting to sting me, I got to looking at my shirt and found 3 stingers embedded in it, and they were almost penetrating my skin making it feel like I was getting stung. it's a great. place bring family. and enjoy one of Missouri state parks

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Love running this trail. Fantastic views from atop the bluff.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Great hike worth the trip of you have not been to Weston.. Loved it..

Monday, August 01, 2016

Just great starting out wasn't for sure and ended on a high. I think would be just beautiful come fall...plan to return soon

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Nicely kept paved trail. Easy. More walking than hiking but there are other trails that connect to this if you are up for a more challenging hike.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Great loop that was kid friendly. Plenty of trails both paved and dirt to mix up the terrain. Good scenery and overlooks of the river.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Great trails.
We hiked the camping loop. Not much to see but a nice trail to stretch the legs.
Mountain bikes the bike trail. Encountered a lot of hikers. Very nice paved trail.
Great place to camp and take the kids. Weston is a nice town. Irishfest was fun. Great food and pepple

Sunday, October 20, 2013

This is a great park in the fall. Went down the River trail and two other shorter trails that went to the river shore

Monday, June 03, 2013

I almost missed it since the app took me to the campground. Harpst trail near the overlook was great with the kids. Went on to weston brewing co. Afterwards. Great hike-cant wait to go back and do the bigger loop!

Saturday, May 25, 2013

This park and campground is great for a weekend getaway. There's enough scenery and nearby activities to keep you busy. The park is well visited and maintained.

Monday, April 01, 2013

It was a wonderful trail with some beautiful views. It was probably the best trail I have hiked on in a while. Also go in the fall if you have a chance, the colors are beautiful.

Monday, December 03, 2012

Very nice trail with very scenic views of the Missouri River. Beautiful hike in the fall with the changing of the leaves. Paved and natural trails.

Took in the Irish Fest in Weston, MO after the hike. Very nice Irish music, food and locally brewed beers in a beautiful setting.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I love this park and it's trails. My wife and I started out on the Bicycle trail, then took the West Ridge Trail, with it's wonderful views of the Missouri River, and ended at the Harpst Trail. After a light lunch, we then hiked the Weston Bluffs trail into Weston and had a cup of tea at a local teahouse. It was a long day of hiking, but well worth it. The paths are well maintained and there's lots of scenery to see. Will definitely go back to hike the other trails in the fall when the leaves have changed.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This was always a Fall tradition to travel up to Weston durring the annual colorfest. I've always enjoyed looking out over the Mo.River from the bluff. I would try to get there in the late afternoon in Oct.Just to watch the sinking Sun ignite The yellow and gold leaves,and watch them glow. Truly one of our area's sceanic hilights,and worth the gas. The hamlet of Westen is always a great and charming sight. I've even called their City Hall one year to get a report on when the trees were peeking in color,they were most helpful.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Camped in route to another location. Did an evening stroll. Trails well maintained. Good family outing with young kids.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I actually live next to Weston Bend State park. There are several trails but the one I like most is the Harpst Trail, which consists of 2 loops. Harpst Valley Trail is about a mile loop. The West Ridge is about a 2.5 mile loop.