beach

Another Great Missouri State Park. it has so much to offer, we take visiting family members and friends out to see this place and try to schedule a tour of the mill, along with forcing the to either ride bikes around the lake or a nice walk around it. just long enough to get everyone breathing in some fresh air. However i stayed the night one night back in July of 2017, and I was sitting on picnic table having a snack and i had a fire in the pit, when all of the sudden I heard what sounded like a bobcat scream, when I jumped up to see just what the heck just happened. and it was two raccoons fighting just on the other side of the picnic table in was trying to have a snack. I was sleeping in a tent that night also. I couldn't hardly sleep there were raccoons creeping around all night. Then morning rolled around and i was gathering stuff to pack up, there was one in the bed of my truck and had been chewing on my cooler, trying to rip me off, then he was reluctant to get out. I had sprayed insect repellent around when I first got there. I would have thought that would kinda keep those guys away to. Nope.