Tower Trail

Tower Trail is a 4.2 mile loop trail located near Aurora, Missouri that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The area is nice I’ve taken his trail twice now thinking I’ve missed something but no I didn’t the trail is not well marked once you get down To the creek the trail disappears good thing I had my phone we found it again and it just keeps disappearing I do not recommend this trail go down to Ponca Arkansas trails a lot better maintained and marked

love this camp spot kids love it always clean hiked a bit and was beautiful

camped and hikes there,a awesome place.i take my son and daughters there they love it

The trail is easy to follow until you get to the creek bed, then it’s anyone’s guess. This place needs markers! There are two trails that cross each other and unless you’re an expert you have no idea which path to take.

Badly marked. You will get off the trail. Map needed!

Saturday, November 11, 2017

While the map from USDA at the trailhead said the loop was 4 miles gps from me and my wife both had only 2.0 miles. Trail is not well marked in some places. My 9 year old had difficulties in few areas but overall it was a neat hike.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Nice trail for families. The trail was covered with leaves so it was hard to follow sometimes but really nice. No one else was there. We had to turn back instead of doing the loop because you have to cross the creek. It was too cold to cross but in summer would be nice. Some steep portions and lots of rocks.

Friday, January 05, 2018