Tcha-To-Ga Nature Trail

Tcha-To-Ga Nature Trail is a 1.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lees Summit, Missouri that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Starts across from the hoofed animal enclosure, located in Fleming Park

Pretty basic and not much scenery unless you go off the path. Maybe good for young kids.

I've used this trail multiple times but it needs some maintenance for sure. A couple months ago, my dog and I got covered in seed ticks and it was a complete nightmare. Other than that, it's a great trail.

Lovely trail. Needs more attention to maintenance. Spiderwebs galore and out of control brush in some places.

Beautiful trail. But we were all completely covered in deer/seed ticks

It was a great trail, the only thing is that when we got home we were covered in ticks!!

Beautiful trail. We saw lots of animals prints.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Fun trail to hike, if you are quiet enough there are plenty of white tail deer to see, smaller trails branch off the loop and can lead you to fun areas.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Alot more to it then just the 1.3. But this is just the loop. Great trail close to home for me

Sunday, September 04, 2016

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and did this trail with my 4 young children. It was so much fun!!!! We had a great time.

Monday, August 15, 2016

This a nice trail if you want a quick escape to nature and a short hike. I wish there were better views of the lake but over all good trail.

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Peaceful and the breeze off the water made it comfortable. Good trail.

Monday, July 04, 2016

Good except for the snake we saw!

Monday, April 25, 2016

I've enjoyed this trail twice now. My three year old son and i bring some food for the elk in the conservation area across the street and then hit this trail. It has good lake views from a small bluff outcropping into the lake.

Monday, March 21, 2016

Compacted dirt trail. Great for trail running. Trail does a nice loop and has scenic views of the lake. Tcha-To-Ga means "Mad Buffalo" in Osage Indian language. There is a sign marking the start of the trail. Should be located right across the Elk enclosure. There is a very small 2-3 car parking lot at the trail head.