Strawberry Creek Trail

Strawberry Creek Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Arnold, Missouri that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 275 feet Route Type: Loop

Super easy trail and walking path. Went with my fiancé, two kids (ages 5 and 1) and our dog.. Parts were a bit over grown which led to tons of ticks!! We sprayed before the hike and mid-hike. But at the end we were still covered! It would be nice if someone went out to clean up a little bit so it wasn’t so overgrown.

A simple hike with hills and a plateau with a creek running through it. Not often crowded, peaceful. I come here to unwind sometimes and get my worries off my mind. It's springtime now so some of the trail is a bit slick with mud. There is a part of the trail that runs behind a subdivision, but it's easy to ignore.

was a litttle too easy, mostly straight walking and maybe two hills. off too a new trail now cause that was a little too easy for me. Did 2.1 miles in 45 minutes

nice but traffic is a bit loud at times.

Nice rugged trail along some peaceful streams. You'll feel like you're in people's back yards at times.

We did this trail in the snow, which was a nice lite treat. I can't wait to see it in the summer. It feels like a nice little treat just 20 minutes from St. Louis.

I live nearby so I do these trails often. This nature area has a few different trails. Not all are mapped and marked very well though. I noticed one trail has completely washed out. Overall it's still a decent little area to hike.

Tuesday, April 10, 2018