Stocksdale Park

Stocksdale Park is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Liberty, Missouri that offers the chance to see wildlife. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Up to 5 mile unique single track. Lots of cut through areas and secondary trails for shorter distances.

Best outdoor feel park around Kansas City. Pretty well maintained and plenty of miles of trails. Could be a little better marked but it is still easy to get around. The mountain biking and frisbee golf courses are icing on the cake. Overall, awesome outdoor park with activities for everyone. It can get packed with the dog park on the weekends. But the trails are never busy.

Nice quiet trail through the woods, not particularly well marked, but it was a nice hour of wandering around in the woods

Nice single track trail running loop with a variety of switchbacks and rock gardens.

This place is awesome, i have grown out of this style of riding, however my 9 yr old likes dirt better than road/paved trails which is my primary style. Stockdales park has some uniqe obstacles and we really enjoyed the mini bmx track at the beginning.
Great Place.

Pretty good trails

Still quite a novice. But this is my favorite northland trail. Fast and flowing. Not too technical.

You can take a short hike or an extended one. There are alot of options here. I enjoy walking thi trail! If you go to the right to start, about half way through you will start finding spots that you can walk out at if necessary by following frisbie golf signs ;)!

The trails were awesome. However, they are NOT like what is shown on this app! Mixed use area for mountain bike, hike and disc golf. WAY over 2.8 miles...more like 10-15 miles if you follow the markers. There are some way points marked. My advise, take a picture of the map posted at the trail head so you have a reference that you can use to keep from ending up much further away than you want. If the maps here were good, and trails were marked better, I'd give 5 stars due to the quality of the trail itself.

Look for the dirt path off the paved trail when you enter. It was not marked but leads to several more great paths.

This is a very nice trail that takes you into the woods. I wouldn't walk or ride the trail if it has rained in the past few days due to the path getting muddy. The hardest part about this trail is it being poorly marked! A lot of guessing on wither you are on the correct trail or not!

I'm a 68 year old fat guy, trying to get back into shape. My son gave me a FitBit for my birthday. I wanted to try the bike/hiking trail, to give my tracker a work out.. I started with trail #1A, which ran into #2A, which led me to #4, into #5, and finally #6. I do not think the trails were marked very well. The forks in the road, were not clearly marked. I took my best guess on taking my chosen paths. The trees and bushes were thick, the flowers purple, and the litter, almost zero. I was passed by two jogging women and met a family group, with dog near the end of my hike. That was it for traffic. No bikers met. By FitBit standards I hiked the equivalent of 50 flights of stairs and did about 4 miles. I had a walking stick and used it a lot going uphill. Lots of bird calls, no animals spotted. Trail was dry, with no puddles. Very pleasant first time experience. 4 out of 5 stars, for lack of trail markers.