Stocksdale Park

Stocksdale Park is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Liberty, Missouri that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from April until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Up to 5 mile unique single track. Lots of cut through areas and secondary trails for shorter distances.

Great Place & the kids love it so that's a plus:)

VERY poorly marked. The trails criss cross each other and people have made other trails. Even with a map I back tracked quite a few times before I could find my way back out. Otherwise, it was nicely shaded with a lot of up and down elevations for a good cardio workout.

Love this place

A nice trail. Lots of cobwebs in the morning. Wasn't too hard for a couple of beginners. Very shady, green and lush forest to view.

Cool trail, extremely hard to keep track of where you are. Even having a map I was getting lost a few times. Watch out for the cobwebs, better to go after a couple bicyclists paved the way.

Trailhead for the bike/hike trail is next to the horseshoe game arena. The trailways are defined and easy to see but they are marked poorly as far as which way is what when you intersect with another path. I had a decent signal that I was able to check the map in this app to make sure I was still on the right path. There are several places the paths cross-cross. Just stay on it straight ahead and you shouldn't backtrack on yourself. The paved path behind the kids playground is 1/2 mile long. I wound up with 2.5 miles on the bike trail with a little bit of backtracking. It was a good walk with lots of elevation changes so a good cardio workout. Better signage at each path intersection would have netted it 5 stars. There's a nice dog park right there so I let the pup off the leash when we got back to the car.

Was my first outting on actual wooded trails . Was an awesome time even being out of shape