Qualil Ridge Park - St. Charles County, MO

Qualil Ridge Park - St. Charles County, MO is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wentzville, Missouri and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is best used from December until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

suburban 250 acre county park with paved and non-paved trails through woods. good hiking area in west St. Charles county when time doesn't permit driving to more remote trails or Indian Creek Camp trail is flooded. Varying elevation with portions through woods as well as reestablished prairie areas.

My dog and I went to check out this park and it was great! Its very peaceful and has great scenery. They have a HUGE dog park as well but I didn't let my dog utilize it today since we were doing trails. Maybe on another trip. It's definitely worth checking out.

This has been my go to running trail for the past couple of years now. I've recently started biking here, as well. I love this park so much due to its shaded trails, occasional hills, beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife and numerous bathrooms. It's the perfect distance for all of my training needs (3.1 mile loop).

Friday, June 24, 2016

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

It was nice

Monday, March 14, 2016

was great walking with my dog Fern was able to let her run back near river really enjoyed the park

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Love to run here !

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday, September 25, 2015

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I love St. Charles County parks, very well maintained. Great place to take the dog, they have a dog park there or take him on the trails. There's a creek that runs along the back border of the park. Great place to sit and have lunch or skip rocks. I've used this as my training ground for backpacking. There is a nice hill with switchbacks in the southeast corner I use to stay in shape. Prairie restoration going on in the main areas of the park make for a pretty, rolling section of hiking. The National Horseshoe Pitching Hall of Fame is at this park too.