Quail Ridge Park Loop

Quail Ridge Park Loop is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Wentzville, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from December until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This is a suburban 250 acre county park with paved and non-paved trails through the woods.

I don't want to give this a bad review, because it's a wonderful park, but the trail is VERY vanilla. Good for small children to stroll at leisurely pace!

Nice hike with lots of side trails - make sure to take a map with you before heading out

Beautiful hike, wildflowers everywhere & trail in really good condition. With my little bit of off trail & prairie excursion I was able to get 5.5 mi in

Easy fully paved hike. A lot was full sun so go early on hot days. I want to explore more off the paved trail next time.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Beautiful. Wildflowers and trees in bloom.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

A lot of different walk options - paved paths, trails and varying distances and elevations. Can change things up for me and the dogs.

Sunday, October 30, 2016

My dog and I went to check out this park and it was great! Its very peaceful and has great scenery. They have a HUGE dog park as well but I didn't let my dog utilize it today since we were doing trails. Maybe on another trip. It's definitely worth checking out.

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Great little trail

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

This has been my go to running trail for the past couple of years now. I've recently started biking here, as well. I love this park so much due to its shaded trails, occasional hills, beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife and numerous bathrooms. It's the perfect distance for all of my training needs (3.1 mile loop).

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nice trail, kept up well. If it's hot, best to come early or late, as there are many open areas. I added in the Finch Trail to make a greater distance (3.5 miles, only a tweak of backtracking). I kept mostly to the paved trail, but Staley's Way is a 2.5 mile traditional trail as well. I'll hit that one next time!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

It was nice

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

It was nice

Monday, May 30, 2016

The picture book walk was nice. The paved walkway is unique.

Monday, March 14, 2016

was great walking with my dog Fern was able to let her run back near river really enjoyed the park

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Love to run here !

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Balance of paved and natural trails, not many disc golfers today but as the weather warms up in sure the course will have more people. The map online and on the trail could have been a bit more helpful. Views were beautiful and the bathrooms were nice and clean. Water fountains at several trailheads. Will be back to hit the other tail loops!

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I've taken my son hiking on this trail. It's also bicycle friendly and has various routes to take. Make sure to leave the park before dusk...I ended up getting an earful from the park ranger for being on the trail too late. :-)

Friday, November 28, 2014

This is a great trail for a family hike.Challenging enough for the average person to enjoy nature without pushing to hard.A serious hiker may not find it as much of an outing,but it is one of my favorite places.No serious planning neccesary,you can just get up and go.The dog park is great as well,and there is a nice frisbee golf course too!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I love St. Charles County parks, very well maintained. Great place to take the dog, they have a dog park there or take him on the trails. There's a creek that runs along the back border of the park. Great place to sit and have lunch or skip rocks. I've used this as my training ground for backpacking. There is a nice hill with switchbacks in the southeast corner I use to stay in shape. Prairie restoration going on in the main areas of the park make for a pretty, rolling section of hiking. The National Horseshoe Pitching Hall of Fame is at this park too.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Call this a suburban walking park more so than a "hike". In good shape with a few woods on path

Monday, March 10, 2014

Nice trail,

Monday, July 22, 2013

This paved trail is kept very clean. It has restrooms scattered along the trail which is also nice. It has some pretty scenery, but can be pretty monotonous at times. Also there are a lot of Frisbee golfers around and on the trail.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Beautiful area and has a large dog park that's in great condition. Very clean!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nice quiet hike. Seen a couple dear that have made the area home. I actually spooked one. It was a nice hike.