Platte Purchase Park Trail

Platte Purchase Park Trail is a 1.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kansas City, Missouri and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

152 hwy, turn north a couple miles to the N. Platte Purchase drive and travel to park one the west side of the road.

This is a very nice place to ride, a few hills to manage, and it could be a little longer. perfect for evening walks. or jog. However it is nice and smooth, and large portion is shaded.

I went there last year. When I got there, I noticed that there is a pavement trial along the woods. After I walked on pavement trail, I could not able to find trails through the woods except I can see river. I find it little boring. If you prefer to go to the trails through the trees, I do not recommend. At least, I experienced it.

Asphalt trail loop, nothing exciting. Trail goes through woods then circles around baseball fields.

Well maintained, nice place to walk.

X Gheocbnv hvhijijcjnbvkyjomnj mbiiiii

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Great walk with family

Monday, November 28, 2016

Great easy trail

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Nice and peaceful no challenge but it is still nice...

Monday, August 12, 2013

Decent, very short asphalt trail. Well maintained, lightly used, primarily for running.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Well maintained asphalt walking trail circling the ball diamonds at the Park. Some elevation change to break it up. Some woods along the dry creek. some restored prairie.

Sunday, March 19, 2017