Opossum Hollow Trail

Opossum Hollow Trail is a 5.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Warrensburg, Missouri that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, and mountain biking and is best used from October until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Opossum Hollow Trail takes you through managed hardwood woodland areas, restored prairie areas, areas filled with wildflowers, water crossings without bridges, steep grades and inclines of more than 10 percent.

This was lots of fun! We saw some deer.

Great Trail. Saw Deer, and other wildlife. Well marked.

Great trail. Marked well. TONS of seed ticks. We didn't have on strong enough bug spray and had close to a hundred ticks on our legs, inside our shoes and in our shirts.

Great trail. I saw two deer. Awesome workout.. Completed in about 2 1/2 hours. Some areas were great for running others a little to rocky. Overall a wonderful trail to hike!

It was a good 2 1/2 hours of straight hiking. Me and my girlfriend found two box turtles and that was fun.

Nice trail, and great to run.

The trail was perfect for me and my lil' frenchie! He had a blast! Some of the trail was blocked off due to the recent storms, but we managed to make the most of it! Will definitely be back!