Longview Farm Park Loop

easy 67 reviews

Longview Farm Park Loop is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near St. Louis, Missouri and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.3 miles Elevation Gain: 85 feet Route Type: Loop

wheelchair friendly

stroller friendly

partially paved

Very nice all paved trail. Parking is close to playground and trail access. I wish it was longer but still very nice walk. If I come back again I will plan to do the loop at least twice.

Beautiful little trail, great for taking little kids with a nice playground too.

I did this trail last night with my kids and my mother-in-law, IN THE RAIN, and it was still lovely :-) I really enjoyed it! It's so pretty. It's just a nice easy/short, mile loop. We were especially delighted to find hidden fairy homes and sentimental trinkets hanging from trees all along the path. 10/10

Easy approximately 1 mile loop with minor elevation in a very pleasant park setting. Loop can be shortened. Restrooms are available.

Mon Feb 04 2019

It was great and very clean. My puppy loved it.

recorded Longview Farm Park Loop