Little Blue Trail

Little Blue Trail is a 14.9 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Independence, Missouri that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

rode this trail today, we did the full trail in an out in about 4 hours !

burns a lot of calories just waking. good trail

Very nice trail completed roundtrip in about 5 hours.

Solid trail, well marked. I always try and get 2-3 legs in of this trail when I go to KC every few months.

finished entire trail complete loop. trail is great for all styles of bikes.

I finally completed the Lil blue trail.
when I started riding again, I guess I was a little snooty, i didn't want to get my bike all dirty, so I avoided the gravel trails in our area. what a mistake, I put a little wider tire on my hybrid road bike. This trail i would recommend this to anybody just starting or just getting back into riding. There are several reasons I would so highly recommend this trail to novice, nowhere else will you see so many riders without helmets, or just regular clothes, i didn't see one person that reminded me of a NASCAR, you know what I'm saying. I also am pretty sure that I saw a guy with overalls on drinking a beer while riding. I like down to earth people, oh yeah this trail is almost completely flat.

Great year-round trail for biking or walking. Mixed landscapes and easily accessible from many areas.

Mostly flat with mixed gravel and pavement. Nice spot for when you need to clock a longer run. Trail has several people walking, running and biking and I generally feel safe.

beautiful place in the middle of the city you would never know it's there, but it's beautiful for a run or a bike and lots of really nice people out there

Pea gravel mostly with occasional concrete sections. Great scenery. Good for learning to ride or for fast cardio. No technical run offs or options though.

Lots of fun! If you go at sunset the trail is beautiful, and since its 75% out in the open, it's a lot nicer with shade. I would definitely recommend, though.

I love the variety of this very long trail.

Nice easy trail. Wheelchair accessible for the most part.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Good for a long run

Monday, May 16, 2016

Great trail for kids and pets. The scenery is beautiful, especially within the large sections of trees and little rivers. Love it! I have only hiked 4 miles of it, but plan to get a bike soon to complete the full length in a bike ride.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I really like this trail. Flat, but secluded and really pretty in the fall!