Laumeier Sculpture Park

Laumeier Sculpture Park is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near St Louis, Missouri that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and road biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

12580 Rott Road St. Louis, MO 63127 Laumeier Sculpture Park is located near I-270 and I-44, 16 miles and 20 minutes from the Gateway Arch. From I-44 Eastbound or Westbound, exit at Lindbergh Blvd. (Exit 277B), drive .5 mile south to Rott Road (turn right), proceed .5 mile west to the park entrance (on the left).

A nice loop ( I did the longest at the back of the parking lot).

Lots of deer and pretty streams.

Had my double jogging stroller and a few of the hills were super tough. Needed the handbrake.

One of our stops in St. Louis while visiting my sister and nieces; such a cool place for families to enjoy art and nature in one place! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Enjoyed being able to see scenery and art while waking around. Not a challenging walk, some elevation changes.

beautiful, just short (which is great of that is what you are looking for!)

Interesting trail for beginners. Enjoyed the sculptures.

A great place to walk with a preschooler and a dog!

Great sculptures. It's a nice trek with interesting art along the way. Make sure you go into the woods on the left from the parking lot. a lot of hidden gems. Obtain a map so you don't miss out. After the walk my kiddos like to picnic by the big red sculpture.

Great spot for a leisurely walk. Calling it a hike would be a bit of a stretch. There is artwork featured along the paths as well. Very much enjoyed my stop here.

nice enough, but hardly what I would call hiking

Easy stroll through some beautiful scenery.