Landahl Park

Landahl Park is a 3.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Grain Valley, Missouri that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Interstate 70 to Blue Springs, MO (7 hwy exist), go north about 1.5 miles to Owen School Rd.; turn east for 1.2 miles; parking on the north.

Great low impact trail that is very well maintained. The only con are the lack of trail markers which can lead to a lot of unnecessary loops. We had our two and one year olds with us and enjoyed the walk immensely.

Well marked and maintained, trails for all skill levels.

Well marked and maintained, trails for all skill levels.

Hot as hell but tasty made it worth while

Beautiful Rock formations and forest. Loved running this trail. Went right after rain so it was slippery on those BIG rocks.
POORLY marked trails (if marked at all). Had trouble finding the trail head (sign at parking lot missing). Good thing I had a compass/ cell phone or else I may still be out there!
No joke, bring navigational tools. STUNNING SCENERY, very clean and tidy.

This is a great trail, very rugged for being so close to suburban life. Really enjoyed it and will return!

Always a great time

Best trail in KC area in my opinion. Close to 20 miles of trails. My favorite is the 10/11 loop on the west side. Very little traffic on that side due to terrain.

Just started hiking here. Lots of tight and twisty trails. Good workout

Pretty sweet trails for a newbie like myself. I will definitely be returning to this place.

Great trails, with lots of rocks and hills. Trail heads were unclear however and many intersecting.

Comfortable trail. Multiple offshoots not always marked well.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

I really like this trail. Only did a part of it but liked it had some hills for a good workout. There were a lot of bicycles there today. It looks like a great mountain bike path. I prefer hiking. Open areas, picnic tables, and wooded areas. Really nice wide trail with mixture of rocky, bumpy and smooth trails. It won't disappoint.

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Beautiful park!

Sunday, November 06, 2016

My dog Shiloh and I loved this hike. Great parking at the trailhead. We will be back for more. Lightly travelled in the early am. Trail system provides multiple options for all skill levels. Great markings. Beautiful second growth hardwood forest.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Great trails with many options for both amateur and moderately skilled riders. It's a popular spot, but lately I've only seen a few people each weekend.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016