Jacomo Trail

Jacomo Trail is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Prairie, Missouri that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

1 hour ago

It was my fiancée, daughter, and almost one year old pup that came along for our little adventure. I would say it is more appropriate for a single/couple runner or biker. Probably best if toddlers skip this one out. Ours made it all the way through but we had to give a couple piggy backs. The pup loved it and I would also recommend it for dog owners out there. I’m not sure if it’s because we took a short cut that we didn’t have a scenery to look at, but either way we still enjoyed the time we had together in nature.

Trail was not marked at all and I don’t think it’s even operational anymore. Once you get to the lake, there isn’t a path. There are some steep hills and muddy terrain for parts of it.

Jacomo has some of the the best trails in the area! Nothing too strenuous but a lot of reward, it’s quite there too, at time you feel as if you have it all to yourself! Great for bird & wildlife watching.

Hiked with 4 and 6 year old and it was nice!

Beautiful, unpaved, at times rugged trails. I've giked many trails in the Kansas City area and this is hands down my favorite.

Portions of this trail appear to be damaged by heavy rains earlier this summer. If we did not have this saved on our Garmin we would have been lost.

Thursday, January 14, 2016