Indian Camp Creek Park Trail

Indian Camp Creek Park Trail is a 9.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Foristell, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Love this trail. I bike it as often as possible. St Charles County has fantastic parks.

Absolutely love this park and its trails. Great place to trail run, ride bikes, hike, enjoy the cool water and plenty of great shelters for family events. The Big Creek entrance at Shelter 1 is perfect for a great day with little kids. If we'd ever get some good snow, this would be a great place to cross country ski!

This was my first hike here and I loved the trail through fields and woods. I saw hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, and joggers on the 5.6 mile hike called Cannonball, or something like that. Afterward I went in a silo for a view of the park and photo opportunity. Then curiosity over families, mostly, in swimming attire, led me to the creek access to find people set up to stay in the crystal clear river where children can wade in the water. I was just checking off another hike when I started but when I left I knew that I would return here with a plan for the entire day.

It was so great to get outside. Definitely coming back for more.