Indian Camp Creek Park Trail

Indian Camp Creek Park Trail is a 8.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Foristell, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I love this trail! Note that the water in the bathrooms at the back of the trail is NOT for drinking. Watch out for horse dookie. There’s a great variety of terrain and views and it’s a very fun trail to run.

Beautiful scenery

Beautiful mix of scenery along the trail. Good amount of hills for a great workout and a great amount of flat terrain for a more relaxed walk.

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Love this trail. I bike it as often as possible. St Charles County has fantastic parks.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Absolutely love this park and its trails. Great place to trail run, ride bikes, hike, enjoy the cool water and plenty of great shelters for family events. The Big Creek entrance at Shelter 1 is perfect for a great day with little kids. If we'd ever get some good snow, this would be a great place to cross country ski!

Monday, May 29, 2017

This was my first hike here and I loved the trail through fields and woods. I saw hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, and joggers on the 5.6 mile hike called Cannonball, or something like that. Afterward I went in a silo for a view of the park and photo opportunity. Then curiosity over families, mostly, in swimming attire, led me to the creek access to find people set up to stay in the crystal clear river where children can wade in the water. I was just checking off another hike when I started but when I left I knew that I would return here with a plan for the entire day.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

It was so great to get outside. Definitely coming back for more.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Great trail for mountain biking. Facilities if needed, trail well maintained. Lost a walkie talkie there, so finders keepers...

Friday, May 20, 2016

Love this trail and park

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Great county park. choice of walking the pavement which will provide aerobic exercise without getting your feet dirty or you can walk trails which provide a more rigorous workout. Nice trails to the creek where your dogs can cool off on a hot summer day.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Awesome trail and hike. Had a doe and a fawn within feet of me. Some of the secondary trails were closed due to recent flooding but overall a very good hike.

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Absolutely gorgeous. Several trails from 1/2 to 5 1/2 miles. Observation tower. Fishing lake. Playgrounds, one right next to the fantastic swimming hole at the entrance. Everything eco-friendly. The trails roll through river valleys of birch and some sort of emerald undergrowth (I don't know all my plants). Vines hang from the canopy like a rainforest. Our favorite park in St. Charles County. They know how to run a park.

Sunday, September 17, 2017