Hawk Nest Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Knob Noster, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Have hiked this several times. Nice loop, well maintained, interesting and varied. Signage can be problematic and map is a little confusing, but worse case is you end up with an extra loop around the lake.

Good trail

I have done some pretty big mountain hiking being here in Colorado but I will give it to you Missouri, This hike nearly killed my daughter, my dog and I. This trail will forever be known as the “NOPE trail” BEAUTIFUL however everything is trying to kill you. Spiders all over the trail from beginning to end with their delicately placed webs just in the right spot to snare & eat you. We saw our lives flash before our eyes at LEAST 30 times trying to escape the spiders of doom, not to mention flying weirdness everywhere! This was straight up some Indiana Jones crap we got into. Do yourself a favor and do NOT do this hike unless you are outfitted with proper hazmat gear. I would definitely suggest a light & easy jaunt up one of our many 14ners here in Colorado before trying this hike that someone rated as “moderate” which is clearly NOT MODERATE & is one of the most dangerous hikes in the history of hiking & should be rated as an “eff that” in the hiking scale. We did not leave empty handed though! My beautiful pure bred Australian cattle dog pit bull mix came back to Colorado with a lovely infestation of creepy tics. Cheers to you Missouri & the lovely nature you provide ♥️

nice trail in a great park. it shares points with another trail so you can go the wrong way if you aren't careful.

Trail was not marked well. It took about 40 min & has a nice ending by a lake. I would suggest it, but it’s nothing great.

Would be really nice in warmer weather when it greens up. Trail is not clearly marked in some areas. Awesome ending.

Beautiful trail. Lots of roots and stones.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

easy walk, fun for the kids. saw some cool mushrooms and the kids like playing on the spill way

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Nice little short trail. Only took 45 min for the red trail not 1 hr and 20 minutes. Has some good spots for cardio workouts climbing up and down hills and tree roots.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Short and sweet

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Nice little last minute work out.

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Great trail for running or for kids. Well marked.

Saturday, October 21, 2017