Dogwood and Woodbine Trail

Dogwood and Woodbine Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chesterfield, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

nice trail for me and my dog. not very challenging. well groomed.

Quick and easy. Well established trail and well marked too. Perfect for my aging dog and the younger one too.

Dogwood Trail is beautiful, my favorite of the two. We took the little path to the spring; will definitely return for hikes in the Fall, Winter, and Spring.

Nice collection of 3 or 4 different hikes here at Babler, each between 2 and 3 miles in length. Can string them together for longer hikes.

trail was in good condition. the bugs were bad though. kids had a good time.

Quiet, low traffic, beautiful trees. We thoroughly enjoyed!

Trails are in great shape other than a few trees have been blown down across the trail, but you can climb over them.

Both trails are easily followed and easy to walk. You can take a break in between the separate trails. We followed the sign to a natural spring on the Dogwood trail. We saw families with toddlers and dogs.

nice hike, well marked trails

Dogwood Trail - My favorite hike in MO yet. Hilly winding trail that dips thru a beautiful green valley, and is heavily wooded most of the way. Lots of tree canopies. Very quiet and peaceful, only saw two people on the 2 mile loop. I'll be back once the trees and flowers are in full swing!

Ok hike through the woods. Nothing spectacular on the trail though

Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Lots of hills and great exercise on this trail. Birds, owls and foxes are jewels to look for. Great during spring and fall when you can admire the thick canopies and colors.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Maybe because it was muddy it wasn't as enjoyable but the company was good. The day was overcast. And I guess I like longer trails.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

I go here twice a week, and love it! Doing both blue and green trails together is a good workout.

Sunday, August 07, 2016

This trail was very pretty and well-maintained. I did only one trail the day I went but I want to go back and explore the others. I went at dusk and going through the valleys and hills during that time of day was so beautiful!

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Easy trail.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Walked four miles there yesterday. It being a weekday I met only one person. Pretty trails. It was lovely.

The trails are blazed it's and easy to stay oriented IF you have a useable map. There were no maps available yesterday. 10 days ago there were a few photocopied maps that might have been useable if they were in color. All the trails were noted by a solid line, none were dotted or dashed. Using it on the trail was not possible.

There are 4 or 5 trails, not the two noted on this page. None of them are 17.5 miles long. Maybe if you combined all of them it might equal that. The lollipop trail noted by the dashed lines is about 1.5 miles long.

Bring your smart phone or camera and take a picture of the map on the bulletin board. (Which I failed to do.) That might suffice. Otherwise just complete each trail individually so you stay with a single color blaze.

I don't have a gps unit so I don't know if that would work.

Only gave it 3 stars because the lack of maps and rangers peed me off. Apologies, if you are offended. ;-) It is a nice park.

Monday, September 28, 2015

Nice trail done the Virginia May trail. Is a great trail for kids no steep inclines.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Beautiful. I wish it was a little easier to determine the beginning location of each trail within the park. Also, I had numerous tick bites, so beware.