Dogwood and Woodbine Trail

Dogwood and Woodbine Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Chesterfield, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

• Shelter
    38.62617, -90.69381

Dogwood Trail - My favorite hike in MO yet. Hilly winding trail that dips thru a beautiful green valley, and is heavily wooded most of the way. Lots of tree canopies. Very quiet and peaceful, only saw two people on the 2 mile loop. I'll be back once the trees and flowers are in full swing!

Ok hike through the woods. Nothing spectacular on the trail though

Lots of hills and great exercise on this trail. Birds, owls and foxes are jewels to look for. Great during spring and fall when you can admire the thick canopies and colors.

Maybe because it was muddy it wasn't as enjoyable but the company was good. The day was overcast. And I guess I like longer trails.

I go here twice a week, and love it! Doing both blue and green trails together is a good workout.

This trail was very pretty and well-maintained. I did only one trail the day I went but I want to go back and explore the others. I went at dusk and going through the valleys and hills during that time of day was so beautiful!