Bluff, Bent Tree, and Ridgetop Loop

Bluff, Bent Tree, and Ridgetop Loop is a 2.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Branson, Missouri that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, nature trips, and bird watching and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 2.3 miles Elevation Gain: 383 feet Route Type: Loop

cave

Fall Creek Road just south of Highway 76.

Great hiking trails that lead you to some beautiful views and really cool history.

Really a neat little area. Full of history. Great trail. Offers all sorts of different type of hikes. Lake, woods, rocks, waterfall and caves. Easy to to get around. The steps are nice and can be accomplished by most

Great hike with my wife, 11 and 7 year old sons. Trail conditions were very good. Stopped at the Owen homestead, walked down the stairs to the lake, then followed the bluff trail to a few caves. Hiked back up at the grotto to the parking lot.

I took three kids ages 8,5, & 4 on this trail for roughly 3/4s of the trail then my eight year old opted to take the 338 stairs back up to the trail head. it took us a little over 2hrs (we're slow hikers). I found the trail to be mostly family friendly and kid appropriate there were a couple of spots where little legs slipped and need assistance going up and down. I'd hike it again.

My GPS bounced around a little while on the trail. I did NOT cross Lake Taneycomo on this hike. Great hike, not so much for small kids. We took the same hike years ago with a dog that jumped down the cliff face onto a tree, which we had to rescue. Moral of the story: keep your pets on a leash...and maybe your kids, too!

One of my favorite short trails. We hike this at least once a month. There is always a different route to take.

Great trail that has a pretty cool cave and drop off that would be a waterfall if it wasn’t so dry!

I did like the trails. some parts were a little more challenging which is a plus. but the trails are poorly marked. they do have a few markers, but you do have to remember what color pertains to which trail. I believe we ended up on three different trails. the grotto is a must to see!

This is a surprizingly peaceful area close to the Branson strip. There are several short hikes in this park (Lakeside Forest) and you need to look at the map before entering the forest in order to get your bearings. Each hie has a different color-coded marker and these colored markers are placed approximately every tenth of a mile on each hiking path. I believe there were 338 steps that take yu up to the homestead area. The forest is dense; however, you can hear the highway traffic on one side of the forest and city street traffic on the other side. I saw plenty of squirrels, lizards, birds, a turtle, and two whitetail deer.

The stairs are steep and their are a lot of them. But, we enjoyed the hike.

Somehow we got turned around by the waterfall and ended up finishing by using the large amount of stairs to the top. Definitely got our hearts pumping. Saw a few deer.

The trail by the lake is lovely, but the other part of the loop is close to the road and it’s a little noisy.

lots of great trails in quiet area in heart of town

Great trail... beautiful views and excellent changes in scenery and elevation. The area around the waterfall might be a bit too dangerous for some kids. We had to turn around after a bit given the trail both rocky and right up against the ridge with a steep drop off. Overall, had a great time!

Great hike!! Not marked well but had a great time. Probably best of 4 hikes this week in Branson.

Great hike with dogs. Enjoyed narrow path on edge of the bluff on a beautiful spring day. Very short drive if staying in Branson. Several different colored trails in the park. You can’t get lost.

Poorly marked trail but a good hike

Trails are fine, views are great..... that and you are pretty much right in Branson. Not marked well at all however - we ended up walking parts of several trails. They are marked by color - we could see hem as the leaves were still off the trees, but those makers would be really hard to see in summer with all the leaves.

private property