Beulah Trail is a 4.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Eureka, Missouri that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 4.4 miles Elevation Gain: 410 feet Route Type: Loop

Okay

Fun trail to hike on. Very little foot traffic right now. I saw one biker the entire time I was there. I did end up getting lost from the trail as at one point the trail crosses the scenic paved road and it isn’t immediately clear where the trail picks up. I had seen other people had issues following the trail and was paying close attention but still had trouble myself. I recommend Eagle Valley trail for those interested in trail running or wanting a clearer path.

Beulah plus distance to and from on various trails. Beulah is 4.3. All trails has the trail very wrong and needs to revise. Great trail. Good view on the overlook. All around solid Greensfelder trail.

The trail is 4.4 miles, as stated by several people. Elevation gain was 394 feet. I sent All Trails an edited map, going off of what my recording of the trail showed. I don't think I could have done a better job so I hope they see it and edit this trail!

Some scenic parts but the trail was very narrow and not well cleared in certain areas. It’s definitely longer than the 1.9 miles.

My recording is the actual Beulah Trail, not what’s in AllTrails. My fitness watch with GPS clocked it at 4.2 miles.

I would have given it 5 stars, but the trail was really poorly marked. luckily I had this app, or I would have been lost when the trail disappeared on me!

Trail was redone. We got 5.5 miles on it.

Dog-friendly. Biker friendly. Easy hike with nice trees, rocks, and overlook.

Nice views, lots of mountain bikers.

overall this is one of my favorites in the area. All Trails obviously isn't correct. I do love the view on the Overlook and it really wasn't too muddy considering it just rained a couple days ago. Didn't see any hikers and usually never do. Plenty of bikers though.

This trail was changed in 2017. It no longer follows the recorded path. It is still a loop trail.

This recording is the Beulah Trail according to the Greensfelder park map. It's a little different than what AllTrails has. I clocked it at 4.4 miles. No major steep areas or large hills. Nice walk, but not super challenging.

I found this to be a great, quiet trail on a Monday in August. Going counter-clockwise gives you a pretty easy, flat start and then a nice scenic view near the end.

Fri Apr 19 2019

Trail is 4.7 miles. Nice hike that’s not overly exerting. After a hard rain the day before it surprisingly wasn’t too muddy.

Mon May 14 2018

Well kept trail. Easy to follow the red markers. Sign clearly states it is over 4 miles at the trailhead. Has a great scenic overlook in the first mile going clockwise. My toddler loved getting to run along the path. Great and easy trail.

Tue May 08 2018

fun ride!

Mon Jan 29 2018

The signage is poor and the distance of the trail is confusing. All trails says 1.9 miles bit the actual trail says it is 4+ miles.

Tue Sep 05 2017

We got misled by some of the signage. Still, it’s a nice walk through the forest.

Sat Jul 01 2017

Not really well marked but a good trail with some cool sites.

Fri May 05 2017

got lost multiple times. trail is mixed old and new and the red map in AllTrails is incorrect.

Sun Mar 12 2017

This trail is now 4.1 miles long - (see picture I posted) - it starts at the shelter and ends on the road that you can take to the overlook - I enjoyed the trail and found it to be well marked and moderate in difficulty

Sun Apr 10 2016

My family enjoyed this trail. It was primitive yet well marked. We only met one other person while on the trail so we enjoyed the quiet hike in the woods. The final climb in elevation at the end of the trail was a nice challenge to end on.

Wed Sep 16 2015

I would rate this trail as a 4 but there were multiple trees down on the trail and it was poorly marked.