Beulah Trail

Beulah Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Eureka, Missouri that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The signage is poor and the distance of the trail is confusing. All trails says 1.9 miles bit the actual trail says it is 4+ miles.

We got misled by some of the signage. Still, it’s a nice walk through the forest.

Not really well marked but a good trail with some cool sites.

got lost multiple times. trail is mixed old and new and the red map in AllTrails is incorrect.

This trail is now 4.1 miles long - (see picture I posted) - it starts at the shelter and ends on the road that you can take to the overlook - I enjoyed the trail and found it to be well marked and moderate in difficulty

Sunday, April 10, 2016

My family enjoyed this trail. It was primitive yet well marked. We only met one other person while on the trail so we enjoyed the quiet hike in the woods. The final climb in elevation at the end of the trail was a nice challenge to end on.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

I would rate this trail as a 4 but there were multiple trees down on the trail and it was poorly marked.

Sunday, January 22, 2017