Bethany Falls Trail

Bethany Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Blue Springs, Missouri that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

The Bethany Falls Trail at Burr Oak Woods is a 1.33 mile loop that meanders through second growth timber, a limestone glade, a wet weather creek, a corner of restored prairie and through a series of Bethany Falls limestone outcroppings.

Great for a quick hike. Good mix of terrain with some cool rock formations

Fun well marked trail. Great for the young kids.

Gorgeous walk. Lots of rocks to explore and climb around on.

My husband and I just hiked this trail today with our three kiddos (3, 2, and 9 months). It reminded us of hiking in NW Arkansas with less elevation change. This is a beautiful trail, well maintained and marked, and diverse terrain for this area. We loved it!

Hello... my son and I are going to be walking this tomorrow for the first time and I was wondering about how long does this take to complete?

Beautiful views! Great little hike with my 3 and 5 year old!

Really nice trail with beautiful scenery. You can hear a highway at one point in the hike but it's not a super high traffic highway. Mostly wooded with a short stretch of prairie. Loved the boulders that you can climb up on top of.

We love this trail and have hiked it many times. Today was the latest. There is road noise at one point and can be a struggle for those with walking difficulties. It has an area of rough terrain going through the rocky out croppings.

Easy, but really cool/scenic trail.

Kids loved climbing on rocks and jumping over "ravines". Perfect for novice hikers who get bored easily. Pretty area, but too close to highway noise at some points (but that also means it's easy to get to).

Enjoyed hiking this trail. It offers a little bit of everything.

It's good. Nice place to get out and about for some fresh air that isn't too far for me to get there. I enjoy how there are a lot of trails here that connect in some form or fashion.