Bee Tree Park

Bee Tree Park is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Saint Louis, Missouri that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

A pleasant, easy walk that most able-bodied people could accomplish. The trail I took actually consisted of Crow's Roost Trail, Fisherman's Trail and Paw Paw Trail. It started from the loop drive near the lake, went up Paw Paw Trail through the woods, where we saw several deer, to a Mississippi River overlook on the bluffs, back down through the woods on Crow's Roost Trail to Fisherman's Trail to loop around the pretty little fishing lake and back to the car.

Charming little walk that's as easy as pie. I did it during a weekday and it was just me and the trees. Really relaxing.

beautiful walk

ok mostly paved with rock nice overlook

Nice area to walk around the lake and a few short trails through the woods leading to a good view of the Mississippi River

Monday, October 03, 2016

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

It's not really a hike, its a stroll around the lake. Pretty, but not what I'd hoped for.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Nice place to trail run.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've hiked down to the river many times to "recharge" my batteries. I've moved away from the area but I still go back at least twice a year. I do miss being able to go there whenever I want.

Sunday, March 06, 2016