Bee Tree Lake Loop

Bee Tree Lake Loop is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Saint Louis, Missouri that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice walk through a county park. Features a lake & views of the river.

A pleasant, easy walk that most able-bodied people could accomplish. The trail I took actually consisted of Crow's Roost Trail, Fisherman's Trail and Paw Paw Trail. It started from the loop drive near the lake, went up Paw Paw Trail through the woods, where we saw several deer, to a Mississippi River overlook on the bluffs, back down through the woods on Crow's Roost Trail to Fisherman's Trail to loop around the pretty little fishing lake and back to the car.

Charming little walk that's as easy as pie. I did it during a weekday and it was just me and the trees. Really relaxing.

beautiful walk

Sunday, May 07, 2017

ok mostly paved with rock nice overlook

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Nice area to walk around the lake and a few short trails through the woods leading to a good view of the Mississippi River

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

It's not really a hike, its a stroll around the lake. Pretty, but not what I'd hoped for.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Nice place to trail run.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

I've hiked down to the river many times to "recharge" my batteries. I've moved away from the area but I still go back at least twice a year. I do miss being able to go there whenever I want.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Great for beginners.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Great place to walk with kids and the new playground was a hit. Be careful of the "overlook" to the left of the mansion bc once you get down the steps, the old railing has fallen down in disrepair. We will definitely go back.

Friday, May 05, 2017