Clark Creek Primitive Trail

Clark Creek Primitive Trail is a 4.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Woodville, Mississippi that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Bring cash in one dollar bill increments. There is an honor system setup for entrance fees to the trails. $4.00 per vehicle +$1 per person for more than two people. Even though it is an honor system, it is enforced by local Wildlife and Fisheries. The main access trail to the Clark Creek Natural Area is a well maintained gravel path between 6 and 10 feet wide. There are stairs installed as alternate routes down and up the steep inclines with resting areas/benches at intervals. There are also stairs at several waterfalls.

Absolutely love this place. Took my nephews here for there first real hike. They had the best time walking the creek and getting dirty. Great day!

first time like it me and my family

I hiked this trail a couple days ago with my friend and I gota say the reviews on this trail were very inaccurate. The first part of this trail to the first 2 water falls is easy but wen you decide to keep going and make the entire loop you better be ready. We had to navigate a little bit to find some of the trail but none the less it was very fun and beautiful. If you think you can handle it definitely do the entire loop after the first few waterfalls cuz its worth it. If you do thou be sure to bring a light, map, and compass just in case you lose the trail. Watch for all the reflective markers!!

It was tougher than I imagined, definitely a good workout!!! Lots of up and down! BEWARE OF TICKS! A friend who recently came warned me so we got tick repellent and covered ourself and even reapplied and we still came home with ticks! Also good to have a printed map with you, thankfully we had one but there were a few times we thought the trail was different than where it was.

I thought this trail was a little more difficult than expected. Bring water and snacks. The sights were beautiful, but try to go during the week when it's not as crowded.

stunning

Very beautiful trail

amazing trail, great workout and amazing sights

great hike,third time there and first time to do the entire loop including the primitive trail. quite a workout but just what i needed.

It was such a pretty trail! One of my favorites by far!