Silverwood Park Loop

Silverwood Park Loop is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Columbia Heights, Minnesota that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

I was pleasantly surprised with this trail! Had just a lovely time with my pup. There are some really neat sculptures throughout the loop. There are also little off-shoot paths that go deeper into the woods and I had fun exploring those too. Overall very happy I went and can’t wait to go back!

went with my family, was a nice surprise to see sculptures throughout the park. we had a great time. family friendly and very pet friendly!

Very nice!

This is a perfect walking (not hiking) trail I use regularly walking my dog. It’s completely paved and bikes are allowed as well. There are some off-trail paths as well. Beautiful lake and small largely oak forest, beautiful year-round, exceptional in autumn. Mostly locals. Beautiful lodge with cafe and WiFi as well.

The little island is my favorite part.

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

I love this small but scenic trail! Try to walk it every day :)

Monday, September 04, 2017