Saint Croix River Trail

Saint Croix River Trail is a 2.5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Taylors Falls, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and birding and is accessible year-round.

30 minutes ago

Great trail with varying terrain. Brought dogs and there was a nice spot off trail to let them swim and cool down.

Beautiful

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Monday, August 01, 2016

It was a great hike, but I'm not sure I would define this as an "easy" hike. Maybe for those who hike on a daily basis. The terrain was relatively easy, but there was a LOT of up and down - so be prepared for that! I loved the trail though - went at dawn and aside from the mosquitoes (be sure to bring plenty of bug spray), it was incredibly beautiful and peaceful. My dog and I (on leash) had the trails to ourselves, and it was a beautiful morning - got lots of great pics!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Sunday, May 08, 2016

gorgeous cliffs, trees, sandstone bluffs, waterfall, tree arch-lined walkways, amazingness.

Saturday, November 21, 2015

the sandstone bluff trail has great views of the st Croix river. it also has a seasonal waterfall and some old railroad bridge piers.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Very scenic! Tyson, Kraig, and I kicked ass! Lexi, Zack, and jess couldn't keep up!

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Really fun and beautiful. My friends and I had a great time.

Friday, June 05, 2015

geocaching
Saturday, May 30, 2015

This was a great place with me and my girl friends. We were able to do the easy hikes as well as the more challenging ones to the bluffs. In total we did about 7 miles just exploring the trails. It took about an hour to drive from the cities and we spent 4 hours there. I suggest getting there around 10-11 on the weekends since it gets pretty busy around noon.