Ritter Farm Park

Ritter Farm Park is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lakeville, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Tranquil park along a lake offers an archery range plus trails for hiking, skiing & snowmobiling.

Loved all the different flowers, plants and trees. Beautiful nature walk. Had a beautiful 2.5 mile walk. Will definitely do this one again.

Really pretty. We've been here before but never on a loop with much shade. This loop has some nice shade and is a fun terrain with a lot of intermittent small hills. Very nice hike with dogs. We only saw one person with a dog along the way on a Saturday.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Friday, July 29, 2016

Monday, July 25, 2016

This is an easy hike in the city of Lakeville. It is a year round trail that is open for hiking and horses in the summer and x country skiing and snowshoes in the winter. There's also a snowmobile trail that goes through part of the trail.

I've been hiking this trail for years. It's always clean and well maintained.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Saturday, April 23, 2016

nice trails. annoying road noise from I35 & nearby shooting range.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

I love this park every time of the year and the people who walk their dogs have always been very nice to me and my dogs when we meet .

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Easy hike with well marked trails/paths. Pretty view of the lake. I really enjoyed the informative signs of different species of animals & plants placed throughout the park.

Friday, August 14, 2015