Ritter Farm Park is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lakeville, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Tranquil park along a lake offers an archery range plus trails for hiking, skiing & snowmobiling.

Great park and close to home. My wife and I hike here often. Usually about a 3 mile loop but I have done up to 13 mi as there are numerous loops available. Well kept trails and great for walking side by side.

Very nice trail with picnic tables along the way. The trail is maintained very well with signage along the way. We had our two beagles with us and they loved it. Even on a Sunday there is very little traffic. We crossed a horse or two along the way but that was it. Very nice route.

Go to everyday walk.

Very serene and relaxing walking trails that meander through woods and prairies. Also, has a nice lake. Great place to contemplate and meditate.

Monday, September 04, 2017

Loved all the different flowers, plants and trees. Beautiful nature walk. Had a beautiful 2.5 mile walk. Will definitely do this one again.

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Really pretty. We've been here before but never on a loop with much shade. This loop has some nice shade and is a fun terrain with a lot of intermittent small hills. Very nice hike with dogs. We only saw one person with a dog along the way on a Saturday.

Monday, July 25, 2016

This is an easy hike in the city of Lakeville. It is a year round trail that is open for hiking and horses in the summer and x country skiing and snowshoes in the winter. There's also a snowmobile trail that goes through part of the trail.

I've been hiking this trail for years. It's always clean and well maintained.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

nice trails. annoying road noise from I35 & nearby shooting range.

Thursday, April 07, 2016

I love this park every time of the year and the people who walk their dogs have always been very nice to me and my dogs when we meet .

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Easy hike with well marked trails/paths. Pretty view of the lake. I really enjoyed the informative signs of different species of animals & plants placed throughout the park.

recorded Ritter Farm Park