Learn more

Lake Maria Trail is a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Maple Lake, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Distance: 1.8 miles Elevation Gain: 95 feet Route Type: Loop

Robert E Ney. Not Lake Maria.

icy

Still lots of ice, snow, and mud on the pond trail, but we found ways around the worst parts and had fun with a five-year-old and a seven-year-old. Will definitely go back when it’s warmer and dryer.

nice easy walk. very pretty. not many bugs in early Sept. bit muddy, but everywhere is muddy this year...

A nice easy trail that was simple to hike and very well marked. It was perfect for our 3 and 5 year old. They were able to do the whole loop. The trail was nicely kept up and we loved looked at the pond from the bridge. A perfect trail for a family hike with smaller children.

Tue Sep 04 2018

good short loop hike

Mon Jul 09 2018

Pretty flat and overall but very pretty!

Mon Jun 04 2018

Beautiful and peaceful.

Sat Aug 05 2017

nice trails for a stroll in the woods. They have small cabins you can rent rather neat .

Thu Aug 03 2017

lightly trafficked. didn't see any horses but had to dodge their duties.

Mon Oct 24 2016

My husband and I brought our two dogs and we all loved it!!

Fri Jun 10 2016

My dog loved this trail he gives it 5 stars, I give it 4 because i had to clean him off. Very muddy but worth it.

Thu Apr 21 2016

this park has been my haven since I was a little girl..very primative, very quiet and always peaceful...

Fri Jul 25 2014

Very fun trail! Unpaved. Take bug spray in July!!!

Sun Feb 20 2011

Real easy trail, great place for camping too. Have wonderful trails that are in good condition.

Sun May 20 2018