Jensen Lake Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near St Paul, Minnesota that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

Pet owners beware. Very severe brown tick problem, even if you have treated your pet prior to visiting. Beautiful views along the lake. Lebanon Hills Regional Park is the largest park in the Dakota County park system. Containing almost 2,000 acres, the park offers miles of trails and many lakes for year-round outdoor sports, recreation and environmental education. For more information visit: https://www.co.dakota.mn.us/parks/parksTrails/LebanonHills

Good running trails

Great trail loop! I have used it for runs before as well

I loved the trails and bridges! The maps on the trails made it easy to navigate and the views were a great escape from the city life.

A great trail for walks in the hot weather with your dogs. Most of the trail is shade and is very easy. There are very nice wooden bridges around the lake in great condition to get you over the wet spots. There are a few benches to rest on along the way. We took the short trail and it was just over an hour with two small beagles in 88 degree weather. The trail is well marked at all the intersections and the signage in excellent condition. As always bring bug spray. We will be back soon to try the longer loop soon.

Great trail with some variety in terrain, incline. Nice view of Jensen Lake—water lily blooms were ready to pop!

Great trail to take the kids

Nice, easy one hour loop walking trail. Lots of places to stop along the way if you'd like. I was most impressed by the trail markers and maps. Very easy to follow and plan your hike by following the numbers on the trail map markers.

It’s a great 1 hour walk that’s pretty easy. The views from the lake are phenomenal, we’re super lucky to have this gem in Eagan.

Absolutely beautiful place to be. My favorite place to be.

Only problem was the dog poop other than that love this trail!

awesome

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Great hike around the the lake. Mostly love the peninsula like area around the halfway point of the lake

Saturday, August 19, 2017

perfect easy hike with kids

Thursday, August 03, 2017

was great for 30-60mins walk.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Very nice - lots of lake views!

Sunday, July 02, 2017

Nice easy run. Through marshes and wood. Some dirt path and some wood pathways.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

This was a fun trail. I went with my children, ages 15, 11, 7 and 4. It took us two hours to complete the loop. We took a couple short breaks and a leisurely pace. The trails were well maintained and well marked. Some parts were muddy but easy to navigate around. We'll definitely come back again.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

fantastic, quick, and scenic

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Love the trail, the boardwalks...just gorgeous!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

My go-to trail for convenience, scenery and ease. Lake-side most of the trail. Expect some mud in the spring and after rainfalls, but not too bad.

Friday, July 15, 2016

very well maintained hiking trails, and great canoe routes with portages for bwca training

Monday, June 20, 2016

My wife and I spotted a Scarlet Tangier this past weekend. Rare for this area. Beautiful with lots of wildlife. Don't go there as often as we used to. Nothing against horse's (were animal lovers) but they seem to be taking the park over. Just like Crow Hassen.

Monday, May 16, 2016

We saw ducks cranes beaver snake and birds. was a lot of fun

Monday, May 16, 2016

Lots of bird watching

Monday, March 28, 2016

90% hard pack around Voyager (Northern and Southern). Jensen lake trail was about 30% mud. Overall thought: get out and take the slop in stride.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Great place to Lose Yourself or find.....

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Love it

skiing
Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Awesome!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Great trail system. BUT I wouldn't describe what I did was a hard trail. I did get to a moderate level of hiking. This might be my view coming from Utah and having different expectations.

Friday, September 11, 2015

This was challenging and extremely fun!