Jensen Lake Trail

Jensen Lake Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near St Paul, Minnesota that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

paddle sports

Pet owners beware. Very severe brown tick problem, even if you have treated your pet prior to visiting. Beautiful views along the lake. Lebanon Hills Regional Park is the largest park in the Dakota County park system. Containing almost 2,000 acres, the park offers miles of trails and many lakes for year-round outdoor sports, recreation and environmental education. For more information visit: https://www.co.dakota.mn.us/parks/parksTrails/LebanonHills

It’s a great 1 hour walk that’s pretty easy. The views from the lake are phenomenal, we’re super lucky to have this gem in Eagan.

Absolutely beautiful place to be. My favorite place to be.

Only problem was the dog poop other than that love this trail!

awesome

Great hike around the the lake. Mostly love the peninsula like area around the halfway point of the lake

perfect easy hike with kids

was great for 30-60mins walk.

Very nice - lots of lake views!

Nice easy run. Through marshes and wood. Some dirt path and some wood pathways.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

This was a fun trail. I went with my children, ages 15, 11, 7 and 4. It took us two hours to complete the loop. We took a couple short breaks and a leisurely pace. The trails were well maintained and well marked. Some parts were muddy but easy to navigate around. We'll definitely come back again.

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

fantastic, quick, and scenic

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Love the trail, the boardwalks...just gorgeous!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2017

My go-to trail for convenience, scenery and ease. Lake-side most of the trail. Expect some mud in the spring and after rainfalls, but not too bad.

Friday, July 15, 2016

very well maintained hiking trails, and great canoe routes with portages for bwca training

Monday, June 20, 2016

My wife and I spotted a Scarlet Tangier this past weekend. Rare for this area. Beautiful with lots of wildlife. Don't go there as often as we used to. Nothing against horse's (were animal lovers) but they seem to be taking the park over. Just like Crow Hassen.

Monday, May 16, 2016

We saw ducks cranes beaver snake and birds. was a lot of fun

Monday, May 16, 2016

Lots of bird watching

Monday, March 28, 2016

90% hard pack around Voyager (Northern and Southern). Jensen lake trail was about 30% mud. Overall thought: get out and take the slop in stride.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Great place to Lose Yourself or find.....

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Love it

skiing
Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Awesome!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Great trail system. BUT I wouldn't describe what I did was a hard trail. I did get to a moderate level of hiking. This might be my view coming from Utah and having different expectations.

Friday, September 11, 2015

This was challenging and extremely fun!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Best marked trail system I have ever been on. I enjoyed a 6 mile run, looping around beautiful ponds and lakes. Lots of runners and less hikers. Very well maintained trails, maps at every intersection, and great bathrooms.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some of the best trail running in the Twin Cities metro area.

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Awesome

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Pretty good place to sweat, fish, hike. Can you find the wonky bridge? In Eagan.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The best place to mountain bike in side the twin cities.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Love using this app to find my favorite biking trails!

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pet owners beware. Very serious brown tick problem, even if your pet is prescription treated prior to visit. I even had to remove some ticks from myself. Beautiful & lovely otherwise but not worth the clean up hassle for us & my dog.