Jensen Lake Trail

Jensen Lake Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near St Paul, Minnesota that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from May until September. Horses are also able to use this trail.

canoeing

Pet owners beware. Very severe brown tick problem, even if you have treated your pet prior to visiting. Beautiful views though.

Great hike around the the lake. Mostly love the peninsula like area around the halfway point of the lake

perfect easy hike with kids

was great for 30-60mins walk.

Very nice - lots of lake views!

Nice easy run. Through marshes and wood. Some dirt path and some wood pathways.

This was a fun trail. I went with my children, ages 15, 11, 7 and 4. It took us two hours to complete the loop. We took a couple short breaks and a leisurely pace. The trails were well maintained and well marked. Some parts were muddy but easy to navigate around. We'll definitely come back again.

fantastic, quick, and scenic

Love the trail, the boardwalks...just gorgeous!!

My go-to trail for convenience, scenery and ease. Lake-side most of the trail. Expect some mud in the spring and after rainfalls, but not too bad.

Friday, July 15, 2016

very well maintained hiking trails, and great canoe routes with portages for bwca training

Monday, June 20, 2016

My wife and I spotted a Scarlet Tangier this past weekend. Rare for this area. Beautiful with lots of wildlife. Don't go there as often as we used to. Nothing against horse's (were animal lovers) but they seem to be taking the park over. Just like Crow Hassen.

Monday, May 16, 2016

We saw ducks cranes beaver snake and birds. was a lot of fun

Monday, May 16, 2016

Lots of bird watching

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Great place to Lose Yourself or find.....

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Love it

skiing
Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Awesome!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Great trail system. BUT I wouldn't describe what I did was a hard trail. I did get to a moderate level of hiking. This might be my view coming from Utah and having different expectations.

Friday, September 11, 2015

This was challenging and extremely fun!

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Best marked trail system I have ever been on. I enjoyed a 6 mile run, looping around beautiful ponds and lakes. Lots of runners and less hikers. Very well maintained trails, maps at every intersection, and great bathrooms.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some of the best trail running in the Twin Cities metro area.