Hillside Park Trail

Hillside Park Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Elk River, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

8 mile single track mtn. biking trail on the east side of elk river. This trail is made for intermediate and up riders.

This was a fun and easy trail to take the kiddos on. I really liked that a road ran through the middle of the trails because it made an easy turn around point once the kids became tired. All the curves and changes in elevation made for an interesting hike. We were excited to find the leprachaun mentioned by another hiker!

had a blast with the dogs in the beginning of spring. Didn't have to worry about bikes coming through...actually we were pretty much by ourselves:) whoever put the evil leprachan in the trees is awful....but it definitely caught me off guard.

A friend and I trained for the Navy Seal inspired Battle Frog 5 mile obstacle course race simply by running this trail 1 to 2 times a week. One of my favorite parks. I recommend starting at section 4 and working backwards to 1.

Monday, August 29, 2016

If you walk all 4 sections it is 7.2 miles. Fantastic trails and switch backs and great leg workout of constant up and downs. Went walking but the best mountain biking trail I have seen. Take plenty of deep woods Mosquito repellent though - we didn't and paying for it the next day.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Great trails. Challenging and fun obstacles.