Hillside Park Trail

Hillside Park Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Elk River, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

8 mile single track mtn. biking trail on the east side of elk river. This trail is made for intermediate and up riders.

had a blast with the dogs in the beginning of spring. Didn't have to worry about bikes coming through...actually we were pretty much by ourselves:) whoever put the evil leprachan in the trees is awful....but it definitely caught me off guard.

A friend and I trained for the Navy Seal inspired Battle Frog 5 mile obstacle course race simply by running this trail 1 to 2 times a week. One of my favorite parks. I recommend starting at section 4 and working backwards to 1.

If you walk all 4 sections it is 7.2 miles. Fantastic trails and switch backs and great leg workout of constant up and downs. Went walking but the best mountain biking trail I have seen. Take plenty of deep woods Mosquito repellent though - we didn't and paying for it the next day.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Great trails. Challenging and fun obstacles.