Hidden Falls Trail

Hidden Falls Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Saint Paul, Minnesota that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

beach

Features stonework from the WPA from the 1930's, a stream and a small waterfall.

Part of the paved trail near the river was flooded and a large tree was down over a bridge that made it impassable, but we were still able to take the trail to the hidden falls. Make sure to bring bug spray because the mosquitoes were large and plentiful. Would love to come back when things dry up a bit and really explore.

Woof this was not a fun trip. We went very early and while it was nice and empty it was BUGGY AF! We literally had to leave because we had mosquitos all over. Plus it smells pretty awful in some places, and there’s trash everywhere....if you were biking it would be fine but not for me. It had very pretty, thick tree coverage so I will give it two stars for that.

More of a running trail

Love coming here in every season.

Monday, July 17, 2017

wonderful hiling trails

Monday, March 27, 2017

I hiked this trail because I was looking for geocaches... but I really enjoyed my hike and found myself spending an entire day here!

Sunday, July 23, 2017