Elm Creek Park Loop Trail

Elm Creek Park Loop Trail is a 9.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Osseo, Minnesota that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Really nice trail. Signs can be confusing for some of us! Different length loops in Park. Pretty consistently hilly compared to most Minneapolis trails,but not too difficult. Nice change!

My favorite park in the metro area. Many trails to choose from. The north loop (between Eastman center and the North Trailhead Parking off West Hayden Lake Road) is particularly quiet and full of wild life.

highly recommend

Considering the construction, I enjoyed this trail, it took me a few times of going back forth to figure out that this trail does loop. I'll come back with my bike, hoping the construction is done soon.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Beautiful!

Monday, September 05, 2016

Really nice ride!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

hard bike ride on a windy day rehabbing an ankle, but lovely!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

this trail was super fun to bike.

Sunday, January 03, 2016

It was a great hike!

surfing
Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Longboarding around the trail is so relaxing. The pavement is nice and smooth for cruising.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Really nice, well maintained paved trails and a really nice single track system... Lots of fun!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

me and my dog love this place

Sunday, August 03, 2014

One of my favorite parks in the Twin Cities for it's variety of activities. You can trail bike up to 20 or more miles with the long paved loops with lots of scenery, walk/hike numerous distances on either paved or horse trails, see prairie, woodland, marsh and lake areas, snowshoe, cross-country ski (lighted) and tube in the winter.

My personal favorite is making an 8 mile loop hike on the hiking/horse trails in the north end of the park - lots of variety of landscape, good views and plenty of chances to see wildlife.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

This was a great hike with a decent amount of elevation change & different scenery. I don't want to give this 5 stars for one reason, and this reason probably rings true for Three Rivers Parks in general. Adequate trail signs. There were at least three occasions where I wasn't sure which direction to go, and from reading other reviews, it seems I'm not the only one who seemed to get a little lost. I come from Orange County, CA where our park trails are named and labeled on signs & trail maps. It is nearly impossible to get lost when trails are named. Maybe this is something that should be looked into. I know it wouldn't be a cheap venture, but I also know it would please a lot of people who enjoy the parks.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I went here for my first time out and I was impressed. as the guy above said, I did get lost, but found my way out with minimal issues. everyone I came across was real friendly. and this grizzland area definitely had things that I was not willing to try on my first time out. the intermediate trail was just enough to leave me exhausted, add in grizzland, and I was exhausted at the end!

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Elm is creek is one of the best free places in the state in my opinion, all the trails are super fun. They have something for everyone. If your into technical stuff, grizzland is the perfect place, if you like riding fast, and taking it easy, they have medium and easy trails too, good for people of all skill levels.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

One of the better trails in the area. Long many trails. Could get lost if you don't know where your going. Grizzland is fun but not hard. Speed is good not fast. Not a lot of climbs. Overall good

Friday, October 12, 2012

This track is so sick grizzland is so extreme

Saturday, August 11, 2012

So sick! One of my favorites. It boasts a little something for everyone. If you like technical trails try Grizzland. The creators did a phenominal job.